Manufacturing Process Engineer required for a role in North Donegal with a multinational company.
This is a senior-level role and you will form part of the management team.
Reasons to apply: Salary will reward experience and you will be afforded the chance to make a real impact and develop process improvement projects while becoming a key member of the engineering management team.
Reasons you will stay: The position will offer plenty of variety and afford you the chance to make a telling difference. Staff generally stay with this company, who fosters a collaborative working environment.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide technical and engineering support to production management and maintenance on process and equipment optimization.
- Recommend and implement system improvements across equipment performance, yields, quality, and cost reduction where possible and offer innovative and proactive recommendations.
- Support NPI initiatives and mentor engineering team.
- Deliver performance and training reviews for all staff to ensure each team member can reach full potential.
- Work with quality, production, maintenance, and operations management to drive the business forward.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree in Mechanical, Automation or related Engineering discipline.
- Process improvment experience in manufacturing essential.
- Experience in a plastic or packaging manufacturing industry preferable.
- Excellent communicator with management experience or moving from a senior process engineering position.
- Project management qualification desirable with a proven track record of leading improvement projects in a high volume manufacturing environment.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.