What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Practice Accountant for our client, a financial services company.
This job entails managing a portfolio of clients in SME sector and managing Audited and Audit exempt accounting packs.
This is a permanent role and is fully remote.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Producing Annual Financial Statements in statutory format for submission to Companies office
- Familiar with producing and referencing of working papers for preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns
- Preparation of income tax returns for sole traders
- Work also includes preparation of the Ct1 and annual accounting return(b1)
- Preparation of Annual Accounts for sole traders and associated working papers
- Critical person has experience of working in Practice
- Ability to review working papers of Financial statements and prepare list of review points for completion by junior staff members
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in practice
- Good computer skills, MS Office an advantage
- Appropriate experience to demonstrate that tasks required can be completed
- Good Numeracy Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
- Critical person has work in accounting practice environment previously
- Relate accounting software an advantage
- Flexible working hours and can work full time remotely as we operate as a paperless office
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.