What you need to know
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Planner for their Wexford based manufacturing plant which is highly successful and part of a global organization.
Your new job:
You will be responsible for materials and production planning, inventory management/ control, inventory accuracy and reporting. The role has a very attractive salary and benefits package, and it is permanent.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly production plans for all stages of production and attend daily planning meetings.
- Ensure on time availability of raw materials
- Maintain inventory at agreed levels.
- Ensure maximum equipment uptime, minimize changeovers and adhere to safety stock requirements.
- Report on KPIS and identify areas where improvements can be made.
- Monitor demand patterns and support new product introduction
- Work closely with customer, new product introduction teams and build strong relationships with other plants within the group.
What are we looking for?
- 5 + years experience in hi- volume manufacturing facility
- Degree in supply chain or finance or business
- Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, efficiently and on time.
- Experience of SAP an advantage.
- Problem Solver, excellent analytically, decision maker and strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.