What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR based in CO. TIPPERARY with a leading manufacturing company.
This is an 11-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for payroll preparation on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist in payroll review and provide and provide summaries in a timely manner to management
- Assist employees with any payroll queries or requests in an effective and timely manner
- Responsible for data analysis, consolidation and validation in relation to Compensation & Benefits, HR ERP etc.
- Contribute to payroll improvements by streamlining processes
What are we looking for?
- IPASS or similar qualification
- Experience using CoreHR in a high volume environment
- Advanced Excel user – Pivots and VLOOKUP’s
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to prioritise duties and multi-task
- Strong communication skills and customer focused
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.