What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Oversight Analyst for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
This job involves review of significant and inconsistent transactions recorded on a fund, oversight of cash and stock reconciliations performed by fund accounting, approval of performance fees and other oversight functions as required under valuation oversight.
This is a 6-month contract role with some possibility of extension. This job is remote for the moment so a laptop or PC is required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Review of fund accounting cash reconciliations to custody
- Review significant transactions/cash flows and determine if they are consistent with the fund
- Review of the units in issue reconciliation performed by fund accounting against transfer agency records
- Review of fund accounting stock reconciliations to custody, prime broker or external valuation reports
- Various tasks associated with valuation oversight including but not limited to fee review & nav calculation review
- Review & approval of performance fees
- Ensuring reporting requirements for both internal and external clients are produced on a monthly basis
- Previous financial services experience is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment
- Ability to deal with complex issues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Can work to procedures as designed and identify gaps
- Ability to assist in testing new processes or system developments
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.