What you need to know
Our client is a hugely successful and long-established SME who are currently seeking a SENIOR OPERATIONS ACCOUNTANT for their facility in the CO. CARLOW region.
Your new job
This is a stand-alone role. You will be a key member of the site management team, involved in strategy, operational performance and commercial analysis. You will report to the MD with a dotted line to the CFO. This is a PERMANENT role with a very attractive financial package.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, prepare and present a management suite of reports to cover all business operations
- Liaise closely with all key personnel ranging from MD to Sales to Production and Warehouse/Delivery on a daily basis
- Analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provide commentary on key issues and identify any actions required. Implement with the team.
- Introduce appropriate KPI’s, set the targets and evaluate management processes and how they can be improved (lean)
- Ensure that SAP Business 1 is implemented fully throughout the facility with particular emphasis on stock control, costings and stock valuations
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets and variance analysis
- Prepare and evaluate “what if” scenarios as they arise
- Assist in various financial activities
- Qualified Accountant 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- High level of SAP experience, ideally SAP Business 1
- Extensive experience of Lean and Supply Chain processes
- Problem solver, can do attitude, relationship builder
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051 353 825.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.