What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a SENIOR MICROBIOLOGIST with our client, a successful manufacturing facility based in Co. Waterford.
You will report directly to the Micro Manager and will be responsible for quality compliance, production and health and safety.
This is PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the introduction, validation and execution of methods
- Accurately write and approve documentation such as SOP’s and protocols
- Review and trend data along with investigating and resolving any deviations
- Ensure full compliance with EHS policies and procedures
- Conduct risk assessments as a subject matter expert
- Responsible for operating sterility testing isolators along with bioburden, media fill and endotoxin
- Ensure compliance with GDP, GLP AND GMP requirements
- Work closely and provide support to the Microbiology Manager
What are we looking for?
- BSC in Microbiology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience supporting aseptic manufacturing
- Experience introducing, validating and optimising microbiology methods
- Team lead/mentor experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.