What you need to know:
A medical device company in Galway are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the global leader in medical technologies. This is a 12 month contract in which you will gain valuable experience in the medical device industry.
Your new job:
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for product family (processes, equipment and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets).
- You will be responsible for manufacturing line/cell products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets. Knowledge of MDR and Project Management principles desirable.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of process equipment.
- You will lead process improvement projects, Lean Sigma initiatives and demonstrate ability to identify and project lead continuous process improvement/cost saving opportunities.
- You will guide the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products.
- You will have the ability to lead cross site engineering projects to harness corporate wide best practice.
- You will have experience in validation of manufacturing processes and associated equipment and understand failure points and take appropriate steps to address same.
- You will liaise with other sites regarding technical issues.
What are we looking for?
You will be;
- Qualified person to Bachelor/Master’s Degree evel 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or Science and with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You will have a proven record of successful project and people management experience.
- You will have experience of working in a changing environment within the medical devices sector, preferably with familiarity of ISO and FDA regulations.
- You will have strong technical engineering knowledge with problem solving experience using DMAIC methodology.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 09064 90485.
We Value Your Trust.