What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for our client, an established Medical Device company in the Southeast.
As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for debugging and improvement of intricate automation systems. In this role you will be identifying and implementing process improvements.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for process yield measurement and improvement.
- Responsible for measurement systems.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and Implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Support the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel are supplied with sufficient knowledge to perform tasks.
- Responsible for preparing design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering (mechanical electronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years in high volume manufacturing environment (Pharma/Medical devices).
- Knowledge of 21 CFR part 11 guidelines and their application.
- Excel VBA expertise essential
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.