What you need to know
Our Client is a long-established manufacturing company who are currently seeking a Senior Management Accounting Manager for their South-East facility.
Your new job
You will lead and manage a small finance team. You will be a key member of the site management team, involved in strategy, operational performance and commercial analysis. The role is permanent with a very attractive financial package and will require a relevant degree holder who is ideally a qualified accountant.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare and present management reports.
- Assist the site management teams in the decision-making process.
- Improve site business performance through careful financial analysis.
- Assist in the management of capital expenditure, inventory and fixed assets.
- Ensure accuracy of standard costs for all current and future products.
- Develop a financial modelling system.
- Work closely with colleagues on a global and regional basis.
- Ensure compliance to all financial policies.
What are we looking for?
- Manufacturing background in a Senior level role.
- High level of SAP expertise.
- Strong interest in all operations.
- Extensive experience of Lean and Supply Chain processes.
- Attentive to detail, can do attitude.
- Problem solver and excellent communicator
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.