What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Management Accountant for our client, a very successful and highly innovative, Irish-based manufacturing company in Co. Offaly . This company is market leaders in their field of expertise.This is a great job opportunity to progress your career.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will have overall responsibility for the finance function and analysing everyday/monthly financial activities. Providing guidance on financial plans for the company and reporting them into senior management.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations within the site and provide financial reports and financial information to senior management.
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts and reports to group deadlines.
- Product Costing
- Produce variance analysis, analysing variances versus budgets, forecasts and previous periods
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance/admin department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and planning processes.
- Monitor and analyse KPI’s to monitor business performance
- Sales reporting.
- Management cash resources and credit collections.
- Assist with yearend statutory audit and liaise with internal/external auditors.
- Provide leadership to the finance and administration team to ensure high performance levels.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMPA or CPA).
- 4-5 years Post Qualified experience working at a Senior Management level.
- Previous people management experience.
- Previous industry experience within manufacturing advantageous.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Excellent Excel and ERP systems experience.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Strong analytical and reconciliation ability.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.