What you need to know
Our client is a long established and successful multinational who are a currently seeking a Senior Management Accountant for their facility in the Waterford/Tipperary region.
You will be part of a small finance team and will be responsible for all the management accounting activities for a manufacturing site. You will build relationships with all key functions in the plant and assist all in the decision-making process. You will report to the Site Controller and have a strong doted line access to the Plant Manager.
The role is a long-term contract with a very competitive package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provide commentary on key issues and identify any actions required
- Introduce a series of KPIs that push performance improvement and add value
- Deliver on business strategy and maintain strong financial governance
- Liaise closely and engage with all key personnel in the plant on a daily basis
- Identify business opportunities for inhouse and external customers, see the bigger picture.
- Prepare and evaluate “what if” scenarios as they arise.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant with 5 years pqe who has worked in a multinational organisation.
- High level of SAP knowledge and very strong on Excel
- Excellent communicator, team player, listener, someone who takes responsibility and is accountable.
- Challenges performance to lead to improvements.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.