What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Field Service Engineer for our client in the ICT sector based in Dublin 24. This is a new role due to company growth. There is a competitive package on offer, DOE which includes a van, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Your new job
- Providing IT support to clients in the Dublin area, which will be carried out on customer’s sites
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on equipment
- Provide a high level of customer service/support withing agreed SLA’s
- Working on IT projects and servers
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Ensure relevant administration is kept up to date
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in ICT within a Field Engineer role; minimum of 3-5 years’
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Security
- Experience in troubleshooting networking, firewalls and routers
- Infrastructure visualisation knowledge; e.g: Hyper-V and VMWare
- Problem solver and excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- 3rd level IT qualification
- Full, clean driving license
- Knowledge of on-premise and cloud hosted VOIP systems
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.