What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Investor Relations Representative, for our client, a leading Investment Banking firm in Dublin City Centre.
This is a 3 month contract (may be some possibility of extension/permanency). Hourly rate for this position is circa. Hourly rate circa €22 depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- Reconcile trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Point of contact for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
- Assist the Team Manager (TM) with trade verifications or other TM duties upon request.
What are we looking for?
- BS or BA degree in a business-related field preferred, 1-3 years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably Investor Relations in a complex industry such as alternative investments.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.