What you need to know
You will work as a Senior HR Business Partner for our client, an established manufacturing company in the South East. You will report into the HR Manager for the site and you will manage an established team of two.
This is a permanent position that could lead to other opportunities. Excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide support in terms of coaching, consulting and advice to line managers
- Work closely with all relevant parties on absenteeism and well-being matters
- Ensure the positive ER environment is maintained
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements especially GDPR
- Manage the recruitment process for all positions and prepare recruitment plan
- Implement HR processes, policies and procedures that are best in class and compliant
What are we looking for?
- HR professional with 5+ years’ experience covering most areas of HR Management
- Flexible, embracing change, a go-to person, can-do will-do attitude
- Very strong communication skills
- Can embrace the bigger picture and make things happen
- Occupational Health and Case management experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825