You will work as a Senior Fund Accounting Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Our client has an urgent need for Fund Accounting Manager to assist with an ongoing project.
- Responsible for overseeing quality control of data migration, processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team and outsourced functions in accordance with SLD.
- Reviews and approves work conducted by other levels of staff in accordance with function policies and procedures.
- Performs analysis and research on the most complex transactions and identifies solutions to complex inquiries.
- Serves as subject matter expert for open / closed ended funds and conducts research to gather information on the most complex, multi-faceted transactions and provides answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated by internal stakeholders and or clients.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Responsible for the most complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fails.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Is able to act as a SME within incident management.
What are we looking for?
- Must have Geneva or Investran experience
- This role requires fund accounting subject matter expertise, people management experience not a requirement for this role.
- Must have strong analytical skills and systems experience.
- Need to work in a timely manner to get through the issues.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.