What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Fund Accountant Level 3 for our client, a global investment banking company based in Wexford (remote at the moment).
In this job you will be part of the Fund Accounting team and also assist with the launch of new funds. This is a 9-month contract. Salary will depend on experience. This job is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure the team valuations are prepared to meet valuation deadlines
- Ensure the team NAV’s are issued to all relevant parties in accordance with reporting requirements
- Assume responsibility for the team’s operational meetings
- Liaise with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues
- Review fee accruals and budgets on a periodic basis
- Liaise with investment managers to ensure efficient flow of information
- Assist with the launch of new funds
- Liaise with external clients, investment managers, custodians and auditors
- Ensure timely completion of statutory returns and ad-hoc requests
- 4+ years’ work experience in the funds industry
- Good working knowledge of NAV calculations
- Experience of reviewing NAVs
- Experience of resolving Cash & Asset reconciliation queries
- Detailed understanding of accounting for Complex Instruments & Performance Fees
- Knowledge of Share Class Hedging
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the planning of workflow for a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of Advent/Geneva/NTAS advantageous
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.