You will work as a Senior Fund Accounting Consultant for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 11 month contract role.
Your new job
The Senior Consultant has responsibility for accurately reviewing and signing off NAV calculations, is the subject matter expert on the team for all fund specific requirements and takes the lead in rolling out new system enhancements and procedures. They will also collate and provide feedback from Fund Accounting department to the relevant stakeholders. The Senior Consultant may be an individual contributor or have one or two direct reports.
- Responsible for co-coordinating and leading systems testing and procedures in the team.
- To be the technical and subject matter expert on the team and handle all specific fund requirements.
- Mentors individuals and peers during projects and assignments.
- Analytically and procedurally competent to lead the team on cross-function process or project deliverables, minimising errors in all deliverables
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and keep abreast of emerging industry trends.
- Ability to lead long term strategy for the department
- Instils a client service culture among staff and ensures that all clients receive a quality service.
- Experience of designing and implementing development plans, training plans and succession plans for all levels of staff.
- Identify, assist and delegate projects/assignments and tasks to individuals and peers. Maintain accountability for the projects/assignments. Provide progression feedback and recognition to the individuals and the project team.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements, management of stated stakeholder needs
- Proactive problem solving and issue resolution and development of key communications related to projects, programmes or activities of the team
What are we looking for?
- Prior fund accounting experience with experience reviewing other’s work.
- Experience with vendors an advantage (Bloomberg, Reuters etc).
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team.
- Good prioritisation, multi-tasking and problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively.
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.