You will work as a Senior Fund Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is a 11 month contract role.
Your new job
The Senior Fund Accountant has responsibility for accurately reviewing and signing off NAV calculations, is the subject matter expert on the team for all fund specific requirements and takes the lead in rolling out new system enhancements and procedures. They will also collate and provide feedback from Fund Accounting department to the relevant stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Prior fund accounting experience or relevant operational /accounting experience.
- Experience with vendors an advantage (Bloomberg, Reuters etc)
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team
- Good prioritisation, multi-tasking and problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.