You will work as a Senior Fund Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Wexford.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
- Checks the work of more junior team members.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds. Performs reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalates atypical transactions to senior team members.
- Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
- May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff. Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Relevant experience in investment fund accounting.
- A professional accounting desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.