What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Financial Reporting Manager for our client, a multinational manufacturing organisation, based in the South East.
You will report into the Finance Director and you will manage a small team of accountancy staff.
You will be part of the finance leadership team on site and will work closely with corporate colleagues.
This is a new permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
- Key duties and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for all legal entry reporting.
- Ensure processes and systems are in place to deliver financial statements efficiently.
- Interpretation of legal and accounting documentation.
- SOX compliance and controls.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of financial information to H.O.
- Manage tax provisions, tax submissions, reporting and planning with the corporate tax group.
- Foreign exchange analysis.
- Manage the grants process and tax credits.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant with 10 years + experience.
- Ideally industry experience with a global company.
- Strong understanding of complex financial set ups.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software packages e.g. SAP.
- Flexible, embraces change, go to person, can do will do attitude.
- Advanced excel.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Suzanne Dunne on 059 9139070
We Value Your Trust.