What you need to know
Our client is a fast-growing services company who are currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant for their Wexford based facility. This would be a terrific time to join this company,
Your new job
This is a Permanent Role. You will be part of a small team which will allow you to get loads of hands-on experience. You will report to the CFO. This role has an attractive financial package and work arrangements are flexible.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare financial accounts for a number of different companies on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Prepare management accounts monthly and analyse all variances.
- Presentation of results to the CFO and MD.
- Forecast revenue and spend for the activities of the company.
- Prepare Annual budget and assist in development of the strategic plan.
- Review, design and improve Accountancy processes and link to the accounting systems.
- Manage Group cash flow and creditors, debtors, payroll, credit control and invoicing.
- Manage all relationships with revenue, bank, legal and tax advisors.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years pqe experience.
- High level of IT skills.
- Commercially focused.
- Self-directed, excellent communicator, relationship builder and problem solver.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.