What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Finance Manager for our client, a multinational organization based in the South-East.
You will report into the Finance director and you will manage a team of accountancy professionals.
You will work closely with the European Financial Controllers and you will be responsible for managing all areas of group and statutory reporting for Ireland.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of reporting and compliance with regulatory requirements eg :Sox
- Development and maintenance of Accounting principles, practices, and procedures in line with US Gaap, Local Gaap and corporate policies.
- Work closely with different accounting entities within the organization.
- Liaise with local Tax manager, External and Internal auditors.
- Ensure processes and systems are in place to deliver Financial statements efficiently.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant with 10 years + experience.
- Strong understanding of complex financial set-up
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software packages. Eg. SAP.
- Flexible, embraces change, a go-to person with a can do, will do attitude.
- Ideally industry experience with a global company
If you are genuinely interested in this opportunity and are serious about progressing your career with a progressive and forward thinking company, please send in your updated CV to Kieran at or call for a confidential chat about the opportunity.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.