What you need to know
You will work as an IT Engineer for our client, a leading IT solutions company in the South East.
This is a permanent, full-time job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for problem solving a range of IT issues across a portfolio of client organisations.
- Provide expert guidance to clients on IT matters for their business and become their trusted ‘go-to’ problem solver.
- Execution and conclusion of service requests on-time and/or successful management of client expectations when targets cannot be met.
- Good communication with Account Managers and Team Leader with regards to events and changes transpiring at client sites.
- Execution with a high degree of success in integrating and/or solving problems in environments rich in Microsoft Server, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Cisco Internetworking, VPNs, firewalls, backups and more.
- Responsible for: Server Operating Systems; Enterprise E-mail; Workstation; Datacenter Technologies; Telephony; Solid understanding of and ability to configure TCP/IP subnetting and troubleshooting Internet connectivity.
What are we looking for?
- Engineer with minimum four years’ ‘real-world’ industry experience.
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills (a strong people-person).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – Active Directory Support, Microsoft Windows and Windows Server Support, Microsoft Exchange Support
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – Cisco Switching/VLAN/Routing/Firewalling Support
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – VOIP/SIP setup and management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – Server Hardware Technologies (CPU/RAID/SCSI) Support
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – Data Backup and Recovery Support, Corporate Antivirus Support, VPN Connectivity Support
- Have multiple certifications, high skill level. The following certifications are preferred: MCSA/MCITP, CCNA/CCDA/CCVP/CCIE, VCP, Project+, Network+, Fortinet NSE
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.