A leading medical device company who are at the forefront of developing new medical technologies are currently seeking a dynamic and driven Senior Electrical Engineer for a 12-month contract in Galway city.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will report directly to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for the development of products, troubleshooting and supporting clients needs.
This is a 12-month contract.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, analyse, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions during the life of the products.
- Support of customers by troubleshooting to root cause and resolve Electronic Engineering and related product issues as they arise in the field.
- Maintain the integrity and safety of the range of medical equipment with high electronic content.
- Design, verify, validate and implement product improvements brought about by changes to electronic sub-assemblies.
- Identify and verify alternative parts for electronic components.
- Participate in projects to remediate design history documentation.
- Support plant production goals by resolving Electronic Engineering and related electronics issues as they arise in production.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of a level 8 degree in Electronic Engineering (or closely related
- 4+ years’ experience in an Engineering environment with Medical Device Industry experience an advantage.
- Willingness to work on a broad spectrum of sub-systems, ranging from analogue, signal conditioning data acquisition, transducer interfacing,
power supply and microprocessor-based designs.
- Experience in circuit analysis and simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout, 2D drafting and project scheduling are all desirable skills.
- Experience of working with quality system requirements, within a regulatory framework and formal design controls is desirable.
- Methodical thinker who possesses excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently.
- Dynamic, positive attitude and action oriented
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust