What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Dividends Analyst for our financial services client, based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
In this job, you will be part of a team that is responsible for dividend processing and payment, ensuring that all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met together with working with partners in different jurisdictions.
The role is a 6-month contract with some possibility of extension or permanency. The role is remote for the moment with the possibility of hybrid working in future.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Reporting to and supporting the dividends manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day processing and payment of income dividend distributions within agreed timeframes and deadlines
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and ensuring all service level agreements are met
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- Review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Working on Excel and assisting in ongoing projects within the department
- Liaising and working with other relevant departments as required
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with financial service operations required
- Knowledge of funds or cash management/payments/dividends required
- Possess a strong work ethic, with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working within a busy team and to tight deadlines is essential
- Customer service experience would be preferred
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Experience in working with multiple currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
- Strong keyboard skills to include MS Excel/Word and ability to learn the many systems used within the business
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.