What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Depositary Operations Analyst for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick.
This job sits within Depositary Operations helping to ensure that the company fulfils its oversight responsibilities under the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD) & UCITS Directives. The primary responsibilities will be in the area of Valuation Oversight.
This is an 6 -11 month contract role and is remote for the moment. Possession of a laptop or PC and ability to work remotely is required for this job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Review the units in issue reconciliation performed by fund accounting against transfer agency records
- Production & review of fund accounting stock reconciliations to custody, prime broker or external valuation reports
- Various tasks associated with nav reviews including but not limited to fee review & nav calculation review
- Review & approval of performance fees
- Oversight of the NAV Exception Management System of fund accounting to ensure it is being used effectively as a control
- Ensuring reporting requirements for both Internal and External clients are achieved on a monthly basis
- These duties will be performed for traditional, hedge, property and private equity type funds
- Several years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Broad fund knowledge ideally with time spent working in fund accounting
- Excellent understanding of a NAV and various components that go into it
- Ability to drive change through initiative and collaboration
- Ability to review and approve other partner’s work
- Act as a subject matter expert or referral point for complex issues
- Interprets changes in circumstances, and suggests new processes where gaps identified
- Ability to test new processes or system developments
- Can deal confidently with clients
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.