What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Dealing TA Senior Analyst for our client, a global investment bank based in Limerick.
The job is a Senior Analyst within the Dealing team. You will be working with a team of 7 others reporting into a Team Lead
This is a 6-month contract role with an hourly salary of €22.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Day to day client reporting – Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policies.
What are we looking for?
- Transfer Agency experience would be advantageous.
- Financial Services experience is required.
- Previous client facing experience is preferable.
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
- Knowledge of fund administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
We Value Your Trust.