What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Data Administrator for our client, a pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin.
This is a 1-year contract role. Salary is competitive and depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain, scan and upload documents into Sharepoint or other data repositories
- Assist with the development of standard operating procedures, training documents and other engineering documents as needed
- Collect data and populate MS Excel and MS Access Tables, update and manage revision changes
- Collect information and write SOP’s, route for review and approval via Documentation Management System
- Write Training Documents / Manuals with input from equipment owners, engineers and vendors
- Schedule and organise review meetings
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of standard software applications, MS Word Excel, Access and Sharepoint
- Administration work in engineering / laboratory or manufacturing office
- Technical Writing skills
- Knowledge of GMP requirements in Engineering environment
- Experience with using SAP or similar software
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.