What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Cost Accounting Analyst for our client based in Dublin.
This is a fast-paced job and will suit you if you enjoy working on your own initiative. The role reports to the Head of Costing.
This is a 6-month contract position initially. Salary depends on experience. This job is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Budgetary management, control and reporting and analysis of expenditure, including any variances from budget
- Developing financial projections of expected expenditure and develop financial scenario plans as required
- Support Finance department in seeking funding for designated area, and responding efficiently to queries as they arise
- Assist in the Annual Estimates, Service Planning and decision-making process for your designated area
- Liaise with both internal stakeholders and external service providers as required
- Deal with financial queries and assist in financial risk reporting
- Support other financial activities as required
- Participate in and lead department working groups as required, providing clear presentation of financial matters.
- Assist in the development of costing
- Develop and maintain best practice processes, controls and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the designated budget
- Carry out daily operations, including compliance with Financial regulations and all policies and procedures
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant post-qualification experience in a large organisation
- Strong experience of managing and working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience of finance and budgeting systems in a large organisation
- Data analysis experience with the ability to model and manipulate data
- Operational and financial/ budgetary experience.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.