You will work as a Senior Consultant – Client Change Practice for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is an 11 month contract role.
Your new job
- Focusing on client-initiated projects of all types; defining, coordinating and delivering development and process enhancements according to agreed specifications and in accordance with the project lifecycle
- Work closely with Clients, Business Partners and Consultants to analyse, scope and document improvements
- Prepares and maintains the overall project plan, manage deliverables against project plan, tracking overall progress and deliverables as milestones in adherence to project standards and governance lifecycles; manages the review and sign-off for deliverables
- Ensure all BRDs are well documented/detailed and responded/approved in a timely manner. Assist Consultants in review and approval of their BRDs
- Identifies, documents and actively manages Risks, Issues and Dependencies; escalates as appropriate to program management with requested solutions
- Documents stakeholder matrix, ensure project updates are routinely and effectively communicated to clients, business partners and vendors, demonstrating strong communication, client focused and vendor management skills
- Ensure all projects are delivered on a timely manner, within budget, and the procedures generated are robust for operational staff and that the project has met its objectives
- Independently manage a variety of large and complex client projects, providing guidance and leadership to Business Partners and Consultants
- Traceability of requirements from scope through to User Acceptance Testing
- Liaison with business and technology partners (internal and external)
- Responsible for user test planning and execution by defining UAT test strategy, scenarios and framework to guide SMEs through effective UAT script writing, test execution
What are we looking for?
- Experienced PM required with experience ideally in the financial services sector
- Significant experience of project managing a large programme of change for Clients or Senior Sponsors
- Proven track record of delivering change programmes successfully (both technical and business projects)
- Ability to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation and also externally to clients
- Ability to document requirements to a granular and IT specific level, plan project resources and timeframes, manage IT and UAT resources to successful project completion
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.