What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Consultant for our client, a leading funds company based in Dublin (remote for the moment).
This job is for a Senior Compliance Consultant within a fund management company to cover the Head of Man Co Compliance. The role will not require regulatory approval, though individual will be performing compliance oversight duties. The individual may be asked to support the wider EMEA compliance team as necessary
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Analyse and provide technical research and consultation to support risk and compliance programs and initiatives
- Operate and update the annual compliance plan, compliance risk assessment and AML/ES risk assessment
- Key point liaison with the CBI and other regulators as appropriate
- Anti-money laundering policy maintenance, reporting and oversight of delegate monitoring
- Operate and update compliance frameworks and related policies and procedures
- Provide ad-hoc support and advice to the Board and staff as necessary on regulatory matters
- Generation of Board and committee compliance reports
- Interim project lead for the CP86 Action Plan
- Compliance oversight of delegated activities
- Provide timely and accurate regulatory and compliance advice to business partners
- Work proactively with business contacts and management to identify and implement practical and efficient solutions
- Develop and implement training programs with subject matter experts
- Provide project support as required e.g. regulatory developments, new business
- Provide back up support to the wider compliance team as and when required, e.g. review of marketing materials, monitoring activity
- Support the wider EMEA compliance team as necessary
- Extensive relevant industry experience
- In depth working knowledge of European and local regulations e.g. MiFID, UCITS, CBI, etc
- Analytical ability to identify and understand problems and provide effective collaborative solutions
- Highly motivated individual who has a proven record of using initiative to resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.