What you need to know
Our client, a high profile flavour manufacturing company based in Wexford, are currently recruiting for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join their team.
This is a permanent full-time role.
Your new job
- Be Subject Matter Expert in residue analysis using LC-MS/MS and GC MS/MS
- Performance of quantitative and qualitative chemical or biological analysis according to established scientific methods
- Ensuring the quality of the organization’s raw materials, in-process products and finished goods
- Preparation of detailed reports with recommendations
- Performance of safety checks on, and maintenance of, laboratory equipment and instruments
- Development and/or validation of laboratory test methods or equipment to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders providing information on testing, results and other facts
- Represent the company in methodology discussions with external bodies to ensure sound science is applied
What are we looking for?
- PhD in Analytical Science / Chemistry or a related discipline and at least 5 years relevant experience
- Will also consider Masters qualified candidates with at least 10 years relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP and QMS is required
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne Foley on 014690901
We Value Your Trust.