What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Project Manager for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick (full time remote work is available).
As the PM, you job will be focused on the EMEA Operational Resilience initiative. Core project streams will cover identification of activities that are deemed critical / important for Operational Resiliency, End to End Mapping and setting Impact Tolerances, Vendors – External and Internal, Technology – Stability & Incident Management, Governance, Framework, Policies, Self-Assessment & Metrics and also Resiliency Testing
12-month contract role with some possibility of extension and the role is remote for the moment. As the role is remote, you will require your own PC or laptop for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Leads the creation of the project plan and responsible for the execution of the plan. Ensures delivery of high-quality solutions against strategic plans.
- Plans, schedules and oversees execution of the project.
- Proactively monitors progress, resolving issues and managing interdependencies between other work streams of the project including other transformational programmes that may be impacted, initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- In conjunction with Global Services and the relevant areas ensure appropriate scheduling of project deliverables to meet the plan.
- Negotiates priorities as necessary and escalate issues appropriately by understanding the most effective path towards resolution.
- Collaborate and communicate with third parties, executive sponsors and senior management stakeholders and partner groups in particular the supported business function to ensure that all initiatives are efficiently managed and delivered.
- Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with the key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and also third parties.
- Delivers regular progress reports which present a concise, accurate status of the project, ensuring a consistent status is communicated up to the overall programme.
- 10 + years’ experience of managing large and complex project implementation with multiple business areas involved.
- Has a detailed understanding and experience of business and technology life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Superior time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated, team player, self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to partner with vendors, 3rd parties, customers, colleagues and develop positive working relationships to create an open positive working environment
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, advanced judgment capability, strong problem solving, and ability to manage workflow
- Remaining calm under pressure, having excellent negotiation and conflict management skills with sufficient gravitas and credibility to work with the other PM’s on the project to manage resources, dependencies etc.
- Financial industry knowledge.
- Background in running regulatory projects
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.