What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Data Analyst for our client based in Waterford.
You will join an established strategic analysis team and you will work on a global supply chain team This is a 12- month contract role, with a very good salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Demonstrate up to date expertise in various data analytical tools, particularly, but not limited to Power BI.
- Integrate into various Global Supply Chain initiatives, including inventory optimization, forward looking revenue risk.
- Understand various data sources and how they can be collated to build repeatable data models.
- Use tools such as Power BI to create data analytics that create business insights to allow decision making and evaluation of the success of various initiatives.
- Support updates to Senior Management on the successes expected and delivered.
- Identify areas for the data quality improvement and work towards bridging those gaps.
- Collaborate with other team members, guiding team members on the use of data analytics and the benefit of utilizing same.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field desired, with demonstrated focus on continuous education in field of data analytics.
What are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge of SQL databases and Power BI.
- Proven experience in business analytical projects.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain function.
- Assess and understand impact of change.
- Excellent communicator and influencer.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.