What you need to know:
You will work as a Senior AML Analyst for our client, a global investment bank company based in Dublin.
You will be joining a large team with a friendly and progressive culture.
This is a 6-month contract position with some possibility of extension and/or permanency.
- Conduct QSS real time scans to check information in the client’s profile and verify ownership against the ChoicePoint database.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, as needed.
- Contribute to the Achievement of team goals.
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors.
- Signing off on investor AML files to ensure they are complete to the required company standard.
- preparing client profiles for new clients and existing clients, conduct periodic reviews of client profiles.
- You will ensure due diligence when onboarding new clients. You will research and gather information to prepare a basic report for a new client leverage online tools, independent research or collaborate directly with the relationship manager.
- Amend existing client profiles when needed. Assist with administrative tasks when applicable.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred. Experience in AML/KYC, fraud or law is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Irish AML/KYC laws and regulations
- Proven experience in AML relating to hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities and typical legal industry structures.
- Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting and onboarding customers.
- Experience working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multitask and work calmly under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications in particularly Excel.
- Applicable local or regional licences or certificates as required by the business