What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Account Manager for our client, a leading FMCG company based in Dublin West.
As Senior Account Manager, you will be the face of the supply chain to the most important customers, overseeing the order capture team, managing the relationship with re-order buyers, and reporting on service levels to the wider business.
Salary for this role is 38k plus bonus. You will be joining a dynamic and progressive company with an excellent culture. Seeking individuals who are interested in continuous improvement and personal development.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Managing the supply chain relationship with our largest key customers
- Management of the Customer Planning Team and Office Manager (3 direct reports) emphasising employee engagement
- Implementing a suite of customer planning metrics and reports including Service Level reporting
- Managing the day to day relationship with our storage and transport partners
- Working closely with your supply chain and cross functional colleagues to achieve positive customer service levels
- Supporting the wider supply chain team whenever required
- Managing key customer planning IT projects
What are we looking for?
- Robust and resilient character possessing excellent communication skills
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Proven leader with a positive outlook
- Analytical thinker enjoys problem solving
- Capable of handling and interpreting large amounts of complex data
- Experience in a customer facing commercial, customer service or supply chain orientated role
- Stock & Order Allocation management experience an advantage
- Experience supervising or managing people
- Experience generating and developing reports in Excel
- ERP/CRM systems knowledge an advantage
We Value Your Trust.