What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Pricing and Securities Administrator for our client, an investment bank, based in Cork.
This job supports various teams in the SDM department, and you will get to work across Pricing, Funds Income, Corporate Actions and Security Master Setup & Maintenance.
You have an opportunity to gain considerable training and development across a range of functions and benefit from exposure to the wider NAV production process while working in a diverse, multi-cultural, inclusive & fun workplace.
This is a 12-month contract position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support and gain knowledge across a variety of function in the securities data management department.
- Along with the team, ensure the provision of accurate asset pricing, held across a wide range of fund structures including Mutual, Hedge, FOF, Private Equity, Real Estate & Complex Hybrid types.
- Asset Types priced include Exchange Traded Equities, Options and Futures, FX, Liquid Bonds and Bank Debt, distressed & illiquid Debt & Private Equity, complex CLO’s, Swaps (CFD’s / TRS’s).
- Support Multiple Intraday Pricing Points for funds with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly valuation cycles.
- Support price transparency and risk reporting analytics including Fair Value Measurement Price Source and liquidity information & market depth.
- You will be involved in the completion and review of pricing and fund income events of Fund of Fund assets, manual price or distribution rate input and exception validation review for a variety of clients.
- Understanding the theoretical/technical nature of all Fund of Fund vehicles managed by the team, and compile, monitor and update of all Fund of Fund income data for clients on the Fund Accounting system.
- You will be involved in tracking all mandatory and optional events that are administered by the company and also funds which are administered by third party custodians.
- Daily creation, update and processing of corporate actions events in an accurate and timely manner, using data vendor reports, custodian advice and approved third party source data.
- Understanding the theoretical/technical nature of all corporate actions and security types, such as Equities, Bonds Mutual Funds and Derivative type Instruments.
- Exposure to working on provision of accurate and timely market data across a portfolio of Exchange Traded and OTC instruments used for NAV calculation and Regulatory Reporting Accurately.
- Understand the theoretical/technical nature of all listed security types – equities, bonds, derivatives & money market instruments.
What are we looking for?
- Strong clerical skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, initiative and time management skills.
- Previous Experience working in Fund Administration would be advantageous.
- History of driving change, encouraging process improvements and efficiencies & embracing the latest technologies.
- Keeps current on key regulatory, economic, social, and political trends throughout the world and their potential impact on the business.
- Motivated, enthusiastic with a professional approach to work.
We Value Your Trust.