What you need to know
You will work as a Sea Export Coordinator for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing company in Co. Cavan.
As the Sea Export Coordinator, you will be responsible scheduling shipments, carrying out inspections and ensuring documentation is compliant with all specified requirements.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure the shipping schedule is in line with customer requirements.
- Oversee shipments and ensure timeline of schedule is followed.
- Liaise with customers on pre-shipment samples, loading details and other documentation required.
- Consult with customers regarding container and seal numbers, weights of products and timeline of shipments schedule etc.
- Liaise with Department of Agriculture, Chamber of Commerce and other inspection agencies as required.
- Oversee customer payments and completed documentation.
- Various ad-hoc duties at the request of the direct line manager.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Certificate qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Logistics/Export planning either in sea, air or road.
- Strong transport planning experience is
- Strong in MS Office and systems experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.