What you need to know
Do you want to work for a highly successful & well-established Pharmaceutical company in the midlands? Continue to read if so…
You will work as the Scientist/Biopharma Chemist for our client in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure small and large biomolecules using a wide range of analytical instrumentation.
This role will work with minimal supervision, interpret analytical data regarding acceptability and consistency and set up and maintain analytical instrumentation.
The company is a leading organisation which would lead to excellent growth opportunities & experience.
This is a permanent role & has an excellent package and competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing
- Review and compilation of results
- Performing work assignments accurately, timely and in a safe manner
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- 2-3 years’ relevant industry experience within a GMP laboratory
- Experience must be with Lab techniques relevant to Biopharm: ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC, Capillary electrophoresis)
- Experience in Academia (MSc or PhD or similar) demonstrating relevant Biopharmaceutical techniques as per above
- Detailed knowledge of method validation; method development would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- A positive attitude and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to write protocols and reports with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instruction
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on Kim@matrixrecruitment.ie
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.