What you need to know
You will work as an SAP system analyst/ Programmer for our client, an established manufacturing company based in the Southeast.
You will report into IT Manager for the site and you will manage an established team of IT staff. You will also work closely with corporate colleagues. This is a permanent role that could lead to other opportunities, excellent salary and benefits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Perform design, ABAP programming, testing and debugging work to implement enhancements and changes to the current SAP landscape.
- Maintain and support the existing SAP configuration.
- Provide technical support to the user base on SAP modules and reports.
- Deliver process improvements through analysis of business processes.
- Participate in global IS teams.
- Develop test and implement local requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in SAP business objects, SAP HANA, SAP analysis for Microsoft office.
- SAP/ABAP software development qualification.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in a SAP manufacturing environment.
- Flexible, embraces change, go to person, can do – will do attitude.
- Proven problem solver.
- People and project management experience desirable
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.