What you need to know
Would you like to work for a well-established and expanding manufacturing company in Co. Offaly?
Our client has a new job opening for a SAP Office Administrator
This is a permanent job
Your role will be to support the sales, logistics and purchasing team.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain stock levels
- Create supplier purchase orders using SAP system
- Set up, update and record product pricing, lead times etc.
- Client/customer follow up’s and queries
- Process orders on SAP system
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures
- Assist in various administration duties as required by management
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency working on ERP systems, preferably SAP
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a fast-paced office environment preferably in the manufacturing sector
- Proficiency in MS Office applications -(Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Work well within a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of lean principles, procedures and processes would be advantageous.
Please contact: Roisin Ahern on 0874056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.