What you need to know
You will work as an SAP Materials Management Support Analyst for our client, a highly successful and ambitious Manufacturing organisation based in Co. Cavan.
This is a 12-month contract role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- First level support on SAP Materials Management issues.
- Mass creation and changes of Materials Management, BOM, Routing, PIR, etc.
- Creation and change to SAP queries associated with custom t-codes
- Design and automation of data quality reports
- Documentation of new and existent processes
- Automation of the creation and maintenance of materials management data
- Constant improvement of materials management processes
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-years’ experience as an SAP Analyst or in a similar role.
- Proven experience in manufacturing processes
- Some experience with SAP HANA and Fiori
- Excellent IT skills
- SAP PP and ABAP experience is a plus
- Promote a positive team spirit in the interest of generating a high sense of morale and engagement among the team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.