What you need to know
You will work as a SAP Administrator for our public sector healthcare client based in the midlands. You will be responsible for installing, arranging and maintaining SAP software systems.
This is a temporary job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Install SAP software databases.
- Provide technical support for SAP.
- Execute SAP tasks such as configuration, troubleshooting, error handling and problem resolution.
- Monitor SAP systems performance.
- Manage SAP user accounts.
- Collaborate with other teams on ad-hoc projects.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or relevant SAP certifications such as CompTIA Security+.
- 1-2 years’ experience using SAP applications.
- Proficient in MS Office & ERP system utilisation preferably SAP.
- Knowledge databases (Hana, SQL Server, DB2)
- Previous experience – software troubleshooting.
- Database administration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Experience supporting applications on the UNIX and Oracle platforms.
- Previous experience as a SAP administrator.
- Experience within public sector.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.