What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Executive for our client in the IT industry based in Dublin 12.
This is a permanent role with base salary and bonus structure.
This role will be reporting to the Sales Manager and will carry out a range of administration tasks to support the B2B Sales Team.
Your new job
- Follow up on all backorders and production of backorder reports for customers
- Process large orders ensuring the product set up and pricing is correct
- Ensure regular vendor reports and forecasts are collated and delivered
- Work closely with the Technology Sales Team in supporting other ad hoc administration requirements
- Contribute to individual, team and department sales objectives
- Support and coordinate with the various internal departments as required
- Quickly gaining a detailed understanding of the Company services and product offerings will be essential
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Experience using SAP
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Results driven with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to balance working on your own and as part of a team in a pressurised environment to demanding objectives
- Ability to build relationships to support team members, share resources and knowledge and collaborate with others to achieve goals
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your
- A certification in SAP Supply Chain modules or equivalent
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on email@example.com or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust