What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Administrator for our client, a leading IT solutions company in South Tipperary.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Key point of contact for all inbound sales activity (website, email, phone etc.)
- Ensure all inbound sales requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide clients with quotes as required
- Ensuring adequate information is captured and included in the sales proposal when providing proposals to clients
- Ensuring all CRM is kept up to date in terms of Opportunity
- Pipeline management, ticket status, etc.
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis around open sales opportunities
- Managing daily Requests for Quotes in a timely manner and keeping all parties up to date
- Responsible for all company purchases in relation to products (both for clients and staff)
- Responsible for all incoming deliveries
What are we looking for?
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience essential (preferably in an office environment)
- Ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient time management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825