What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Support Administrator for our client, a highly successful and established manufacturing / retail company in Co. Roscommon.
You will be responsible for sales support to clients & stakeholders based in the UK and Europe. You will work alongside the Sales Support Administrative team and report the team lead.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships & coordinate with customer account holders.
- Manage customer queries, ensuring all logged and dealt with efficiently.
- Support Sales Account Managers.
- Process & manage customer orders on the ERP system.
- Provide exceptional customer service, recording & following up with customer claims.
- Liaise with various departments such as logistics & courier organisations.
- Complete general administrative tasks.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar sales support / customer-service support role.
- Previous office administration experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines & prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of ERP or similar type of system is preferable.
- Manufacturing / commercial retail industry experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.