What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Representative based in CARLOW with our client, a successful FMCG company.
This is a sales representative role which will be 80% field based looking after customers in Carlow and surrounding counties (within 50-mile radius). You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify potential new customers
- Account Manager for current customers – providing excellent customer support through friendly and accurate communications
- Proactively engage in market research to identify new markets/ product opportunities
- Taking orders from customers and processing all in a timely manner
- Work towards KPI’s
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in proactive field sales within the food industry is an advantage
- Strong Sales skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent time management skills
- Full clean driver licence
- Self-motivated candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with KPI’s or working towards targets
- Forwarding thinking with the ability to work on own initiative.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.