What you need to know
You will work as a Sales & Marketing Manager for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for expanding the customer base and developing new marketing campaigns. You will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of the business objectives and contributes to the company’s success in the long run. You will work with the marketing, financial and operational teams, reporting into the Managing Director.
This is a permanent job, with competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Complete competitor market analysis, establishing clear sales objective for the week, month & year.
- Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs.
- Announce and present to clients new or upcoming products / services available.
- Attend management meetings.
- Manage tenders, current client contracts.
- Ensure customer issues are attended to appropriately and efficiently.
- Be a fitting representative & promoter of the organisational brand and the products & service delivered.
- Attend trade shows, events & conventions regularly.
- Travel throughout Ireland with occasional business trips overseas.
- Contribute to relevant marketing material – brochures, campaigns, social media and specific customer targeting marketing.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 4-yrs experience in a similar role.
- Experience forecasting sales and building a customer base/ business development.
- Must be flexible to cover a large region & to travel abroad.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ambition drive and enthusiasm with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A full clean driving license.
- Strong business development experience (Strong sales and networking ability).
- Knowledge of furniture manufacturing.
- Previous business development experience covering large region.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.