What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Executive for our client, an industry-leading motor dealership in the South East.
This is a permanent full–time position offering an attractive opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to progress to a Senior Sales Executive.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new and certified high- quality vehicles.
- Meeting and greeting customers ensuring their needs are understood.
- Building and maintaining strong rapport with customers throughout their buying and aftersales experience.
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
- Providing customers with specification information about all relevant products.
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process, offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
- Achieving sales targets both New and Used.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom and forecourt and ensuring always both are presentable for customers.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Proven track record in sales – in any business sector.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team orientated personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Always willing to help and support others.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062